Plan4 is low cost yet comprehensive Computer Maintenance Management System providing software modules for all the principal elements of maintenance management. Its style and approach is especially appropriate for manufacturing, food and drink and process industries.
System Module Details
- Plant and Equipment Register – five level hierarchy within each site database – departments, sections, machine/equipment entities, sub-assemblies and component parts. Also includes Insurance records for contract- maintained plant. Links to 3rd party files and Web Pages.
- Planned Maintenance and administration of all scheduled work whether calendar or event triggered perhaps from a SCADA environment. Issues plain text or MS Word style orders. Maintains details of personnel and indicates staff availability/planned maintenance workload. Planner boards etc.
- Work in Progress – control of all current work, planned, breakdown, project work etc. Daily Shift Log System. Linking of files to job records – e.g. photo of a key breakdown. Built in system for storing Permit-to-work documents and issuing documents for current jobs. Related breakdown and fault code libraries.
- History records and analysis – large range of reporting options and job search facilities including MTTR/MTTR reporting with graphics.
- Maintenance Logger – Job requests directly entered into system from production areas with facilities for emailing job details to related recipients.
- Stores Control Module and Supplier Library. Includes a range of stores and transaction reports and links to Purchase Order System for buying and Work-in-progress for booking stock parts to jobs. Insurance records for Supplier providing contract services.
- Purchase Order System – full administration of purchase orders in multiple currencies. Direct email of orders to suppliers with attached order document. Reports by supplier/cost code/invoiced amounts etc.
- Condition Logging Module – setting of measurement points and parameters for the storage of condition data. e.g. temperatures, oil condition or other periodically trended measurements.
Plan4 is a file based system that uses Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005 or 2008 as its main database. Other Plan4 record linked files are stored in appropriate network folders that can be accessed by maintenance user terminals.